Over Dimensional Road Use Permits Banner Image

*New* Permit Application System (PAS) - PAS Self-Issued Permits Flyer
hr block
Customers can now SELF-ISSUE Trip Permits using the Permit Application System (PAS) for loads up to 16 feet wide, 18 feet high, 150 long and 200,000 pounds (140,000 pounds for self-propelled equipment). This means that no interaction with the Permit Office is required. In order to benefit from self-issued permits, the GIS feature in PAS must be used. Please contact the Permit Office at (850) 410-5777 with any questions.

PAS-ISA User Demo Please view the PAS-ISA User Demo to assist with the use of the new system.

*Important Notice*
hr block
Effective November 1, 2016, FDOT will make the following changes to the permit process:

* The manual routing feature in PAS will be permanently disabled.

* All routing must be entered using GIS.

* The Permit Office will no longer accept applications via fax or email. All applications must be submitted via the Permit Application System (PAS), mailed or walk-in only.

Apply for Permit Button     Blanket Application Button     Trip Application Button     Weight Restriction Charts Button

Make checks payable to: BRANDT OWOD

Road Use Permit Office (Important Documents)
hr block

  • Regulations and Fees (Chapter 14-26)
  • CRN-1 (April 2016)
  • CRN-2 (April 2016)
  • CRN-3 (April 2016)
  • TTT-1 (April 2016)
  • TTT-2 (April 2016)
  • TTT-3 (April 2016)
  • Blanket Permit Movement Conditions (2015-12-01)
  • Blanket Permit Route Restrictions (2016-09-29)
  • Holiday Movement Restrictions 2016
  • PAS Frequently Asked Questions
  • Do I need a Permit? (Trucking Manual - Scroll to bottom of page)
  • If you have any time sensitive questions or comments (For example: Checking Permit Status), please contact the State Permits Office at (850) 410-5777. General questions or comments can be submitted by clicking here.

    Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Get Acrobat Reader   Web Page Last Updated: 6/6/14